Native advertising has been growing in prominence for some years now—and for good reason. It’s increasingly making up larger percentages of ad revenue for publishers around the globe, and this has certainly begun to change the way publishers organise around it.
For the third year in a row, we’ve conducted this survey on the native advertising trends taking place in the news media industry 2018—this year amongst 148 news media executives from 53 countries
Download your copy of our annual report for answers to:
- How news media publishers view native advertising in general
- Budget expectations for native advertising in the news media industry
- How publishers are organising around their native advertising efforts
- How news media publishers are measuring native advertising effectiveness
- Threats and opportunities according to publishers
The report also includes 4 case studies from T Brand Studio, JP/Politikens Hus, Atlantic Re:think and Telegraaf Media Groep.
Native Advertising Trends 2018 - The News Media Industry was produced by Native Advertising Institute, in collaboration with WAN-IFRA – the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers.
Get access to the ebook now
Fill in the blanks and you are good to go