Native Advertising AWARDS – Entry Rules
Entries open on September 1st 2020
Early bird: September 30th 2020 - €199 per entry
Lazy bird: November 30th 2020 - €299 per entry
The final deadline for entries is November 30th, 2020, at 12 PM CEST (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Until payment is received, your entries are considered PENDING and will not be eligible for judging. You will receive a notification once your payment is registered in our system.
Submit 3 entries for the price of 2 entries
There will be no refunds once a submission is complete. A submission that fails to meet the specifications requested below will not be eligible for judging and will be excluded without notice and refunds.
We have 34 categories under the themes: Organization, strategy, channels, and format. You can submit an entry in multiple categories if relevant. The jury reserves the right to alter your entry to fit the category if needed.
To be eligible for judging, your entry has to meet the following criteria:
– All sections of the entry formula have to be filled and, if possible, a video or pdf showreel of your campaign or company should be included in the entry.
– Video content on Youtube / Vimeo and web-based material are preferred instead of video attachments.
– Supporting material should not surpass 5 MB if used as an attachment.
The jury will be looking for campaigns and companies that have demonstrated success and excelled with native advertising activities over the past 13 months. Entries should relate to work conducted from July 2019 – August 2020.
We kindly advise you to provide clear evidence to support and prove your success. This includes clear metrics around KPI’s, creative assets and links to your work that may help demonstrate the quality of your entry.
– Consumer relevancy and value
– Strategic excellence
– ROI/Results related to KPI’s
The jury is curated across nations and continents and counts professionals chosen on the basis of their experience in the field of native advertising. Jury members from agencies, studios, vendors, and platforms are not eligible for judging in categories where entries from their own work have been submitted. This rule will be honored at all times.
1. Judges score each entry within each category based on the outlined criteria.
2. All jury scores are combined to create an overall score for each entry.
3. The scores are then totaled and the highest scoring entries will determine the shortlist.
4. The jury discusses the highest scoring entries and then agree on the category winner.
The shortlist will be announced January 20th 2021. The winners will be announced at the Native Advertising AWARDS on January 27th, 2021. This time, as an online award show due to the uncertainty Corona has caused this year.
All entries submitted to the Native Advertising AWARDS become the property of Native Advertising AWARDS and are likely to be used in a promotional context. If parts of your submission should not be disclosed to the public, please indicate this on the entry form by stating CONFIDENTIAL – DO NOT SHARE. Such requests will always be respected.
All material will remain confidential to the judges who are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Winning case studies may be used in post-event materials to promote best practices. Permission will be sought from entrants before publishing.
Contact NAI at firstname.lastname@example.org