Call for Entries
Entry to the Native Advertising Awards 2024 is open.
Deadlines, entry fees, and payment
Regular Entry Deadline: February 23rd, 2024 - €299 per entry
The final deadline for entries is February 23rd, 2024.
Until payment is received, your entries are considered PENDING and will not be eligible for judging. You will receive a notification once your payment is registered in our system.
There will be no refunds once a submission is complete. A submission that fails to meet the specifications requested below will not be eligible for judging and will be excluded without notice and refunds.
We have 30 different categories in these themes: Organization, strategy, channels, and format. You can submit an entry in multiple categories if relevant. The jury reserves the right to alter your entry to fit the category if needed.
To be eligible for judging, your entry has to meet the following criteria:
- All sections of the entry formula have to be filled and, if possible, a video or PDF showreel of your campaign or company should be included in the entry.
- Video content on Youtube / Vimeo and web-based material are preferred instead of video attachments.
- Supporting material should not surpass 5 MB if used as an attachment.
The jury will look for campaigns and companies that have demonstrated success and excelled with native advertising activities over the past 12 months. Entries should relate to work that has been active within 2023.
We kindly advise you to provide clear evidence to support and prove your success. This includes clear metrics around KPIs, creative assets and links to your work that may help demonstrate the quality of your entry.
– Consumer relevancy and value
– Strategic excellence
– ROI/Results related to KPI’s
The jury is curated across nations and continents and counts professionals chosen based on their experience in the field of native advertising. Jury members from agencies, studios, vendors, and platforms are not eligible for judging in categories where entries from their own work have been submitted. This rule will be honoured at all times.
The Judging process
1. Judges score each entry within each category based on the outlined criteria.
2. All jury scores are combined to create an overall score for each entry.
3. The scores are then totalled and the highest-scoring entries will determine the shortlist.
4. The jury discusses the highest-scoring entries and then agrees on the category winner.
The shortlist will be announced in March 2024. The winners will be announced at the Native Advertising Awards in June 2023. This time, it is a physical award show in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Return of materials
All entries submitted to the Native Advertising Awards become the property of Native Advertising Awards and are likely to be used in a promotional context. If parts of your submission should not be disclosed to the public, please indicate this on the entry form by stating DO NOT SHARE. Such requests will always be respected.
Contact NAI at firstname.lastname@example.org