At the Native Advertising Institute, we accept guest posts about native advertising and branded content, and we occasionally publish paid sponsored content from advertisers as well.
If you want us to publish a post on the Native Advertising Institute blog that links back to your company website, this is considered advertising and thus it needs sponsorship.
We value your time and we would appreciate it if you don’t waste our time either. So please take a moment to read the below guidelines below before contacting us.
- The content must be in accordance with the theme of the other content published on the Native Advertising Institute blog and comply with our editorial guidelines. We reserve the right to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- The content must be informative and not solely about a company or product.
- The content can contain a maximum of 3 “sponsored” links.
- The links must be included naturally in the content of the article.
- No links to companies that promote casinos, betting, gambling, sex, porn, vaping, CBD or loans are allowed.
- You must be able to provide us with a company name and address to create a proper invoice.
- The posts must be of minimum 1,000 words and a maximum of 2,000 words and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- The sponsored post must include at least one relevant image or graphic cropped to 16:9 with a minimum width of 1920px that can be used as a background image for the blog post header.
- The sponsored post must be original and exclusive, and none of the provided content can violate any copyright or patent. We routinely check all content for plagiarism.
These requirements must be fulfilled in order for your content to be eligible for a sponsored post on the Native Advertising Institute blog. It is at the Institute's sole discretion to determine whether the content adequately meets the requirements.
Also, please be aware that:
- The fee charged for a sponsored post will depend on your case. But the price starts from $80 per sponsored post. We only accept payment in advance.
- The sponsored post will be published no more than 48 hours after receipt of payment.
- All sponsored posts will be clearly labelled in accordance with regulations. At the top of the page, the post will state “Sponsored content by [YOUR COMPANY]” or similar.
- Also, all paid links will have the rel=“sponsored” attribute as per Google’s guidelines.
- We reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- We do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent the Native Advertising Institute.
If you want to get your sponsored posts published on the Native Advertising Institute blog, contact us.